This article is in the news archive.
2nd BIENNIAL UK NEUROINFORMATICS NODE CONGRESS-26th to 28th March 2012
The UK Node is holding its biennial conference at the Informatics Forum, University of Edinburgh, from 26th to 28th March 2012. The aim of the conference is to bring together people who are already working in the field and showcase opportunities in neuroinformatics to people working in related disciplines.
The conference will have:
- An array of international speakers
- Posters and Demonstrations including Poster Spotlights
- Stimulating contributed sessions from UK people working in neuroinformatics
- Update from our Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Conference Dinner in the Playfair Building at Surgeons Hall including a private tour of the Museum
- Discussions on the future of the UK Node
Confirmed speakers so far are:
Gaute Einevoll, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Norway
Simon Laughlin, Cambridge University, UK
Read Montague, Virginia Tech Carilion, USA
Simon Schultz, Imperial College London, UK
Posted on 12/01/2012
Go to the news index page.