This article is in the news archive.
Funding opportunities for studying sleep disorders - Deadline December 13th, 2011
La Fondation NRJ was created in May 1999, under the aegis of the Institut de France, in order to promote medical research, particularly in neurosciences.
Each year, the Foundation will award a prize of €100,000 to honor and encourage scientific work within the framework of its objectives. The Prize will be attributed to a European individual or a group of individuals working in a public or private institution.
The theme for 2012 is: “Sleep disorders: pathology and physiopathology”
Deadline for receipt of dossiers: December 13th, 2011
1. CV of the director of the research group
2. CV of all members of the research group
3. Summary of scientific accomplishments (maximum three pages)
4. List of publications of the last five years
5. Reprints of the three most important publications
6. Research project of the group for the next three-year period (maximum five pages)
7. Supporting letters from outside Institutions (1 or 2)
8. Prizes previously received by the Principal Investigator will be mentioned.
Ten copies of the applications should be sent by December 13th, 2011 to:
Institut de France,
23, quai de Conti,
75270 Paris cedex 06
For all further information, please contact the Foundation Office
Tel: 01 44 41 43 35
Any application received after December 13th, 2011 will not be considered.
Posted on 08/11/2011
Go to the news index page.