This article is in the news archive.
Call for Papers for the Workshop on Social Intelligence in Humans and Robots
We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the Workshop on Social Intelligence in Humans and Robots, which will take place at ICRA 2021.
We will accept submissions focusing on Human and Robot Social Intelligence. Topics include but are not limited to:
· Social Perception and Theory of Mind: How humans acquire theory of mind capabilities? What computational models approximate these capabilities in humans?
· Human Cooperation Competition and Communication: Origins and development of human communication or competition; Inference of these relationships.
· Machine Theory of Mind: How to infer what an agent or robot knows about an environment? How to make robots learn about the minds of other robots or humans?
· Human-Robot Interaction: Methods to understand human intentions or offer assistance; social perception, communication between humans and robots; learning to convey information for better collaboration; probing and gathering information for collaboration.
· Interdisciplinary Studies: We welcome works that integrate efforts in cognitive sciences and robotics to advance studies in both fields.
We welcome research papers of no more than 4 pages, not including references.
· Anca Dragan (UC Berkeley)
· Hyowon Gweon (Stanford University)
· J. Kiley Hamlin (University of British Columbia)
· Dorsa Sadigh (Stanford University)
· Rebecca Saxe (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
· Brian Scasselati (Yale University)
· Submission Deadline: Friday, April 9th, 2021 (23.59pm PST)
· Author Notification: Friday, April 30th, 2021 (23.59pm PST)
· Camera Ready Deadline: Friday, May 14th (23.59pm PST)
· Workshop: May 31, June 4th
Posted on 18/03/2021
Go to the news index page.