This article is in the news archive.
Public Engagement Starter Fund
Do you need funding for a public engagement activity relating to your research?
Funding is available through the University’s Public Engagement Starter Fund for activities including:
· Live events e.g. festivals, discussions, talks, workshops, science cafes.
· Collaborative projects e.g. with publics/organisations as partners in research.
· Public involvement e.g. patient and public, citizen science.
· Media e.g. social media, discussions via blogs, broadcasting-led activities
· Exhibitions and installations e.g. museums and galleries.
· Education resources and programmes that connect pupils, teachers and/or education providers directly with research.
Deadline: 28 September 2018
Posted on 28/08/2018
Go to the news index page.