This article is in the news archive.
The Central European Cognitive Science Association DuCog conference: 16-19th May 2012
CALL FOR PAPERS - V. Dubrovnik Conference on Cognitive Science
16-19 May 2013, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Sleep, neural oscillations and cognition
The Central European Cognitive Science Association (CECOG) launches its fifth international conference in the historical town of Dubrovnik, Croatia. The Dubrovnik Conference on Cognitive Science (DuCog) is a small-medium size annual conference with up to 100 participants. Every year, a specific topic is covered by keynote speakers and invited speakers. The focus of the conference this year is sleep, neural oscillations and cognition. The program of the conference includes:
Poster sessions: The core of the conference will consist of research reports in the form of peer reviewed posters.
Keynote talks: The keynote talks concentrate on the keynote’s own research, providing a general framework of the field. Keynote Speakers are:
· György Buzsáki (New York University, USA)
· Peter Achermann (University of Zürich, Switzerland)
· Philippe Peigneux (Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium)
· Victor Spoormaker (Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Germany)
Invited speakers: Invited speakers will provide a short talk reviewing their own recent research in the field of sleep, neural oscillations and cognition. Invited speakers are:
· Marcello Massimini (University of Milan, Italy)
· Ursula Voss (Bonn University, Germany)
· Gareth Gaskell (University of York, UK)
· Péter Halász (Péter Pázmány Catholic University, Hungary)
· Susanne Diekelmann (University of Lübeck, Germany)
· Róbert Bódizs (Semmelweis University, Hungary)
· Péter Simor (Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary)
Submission is open until February 1, 2013.
For abstract submission and further information visit the conference website.
Posted on 19/11/2012
Go to the news index page.