Biomedical Industry Exchange programme funding
Applications are now invited for the CATS flexible Biomedical Industry Engagement scheme, supported by the BBSRC and MRC to promote innovative academic-industry interactions. These funds are available to University researchers working within the remit of the BBSRC and MRC for exchange of personnel, perspectives and knowledge, skills and expertise with industry partners.
Deadline: July 2nd 2018
The funding can be used for:
· Exploratory visits to/from potential industry partners
· Relationship development activities with a new industry partner
· Placements for University researchers to spend time with an industry partner
· Placements from industry to spend time in a University research group
· Organising/attending activities to support engagement with industry, e.g. training, seminars, workshops
There are slight differences in the funding available in BBSRC and MRC remit and full details and guidance are available on our website at: https://www.ats.cam.ac.uk/funding/biomedical-industry-engagement-fund-apply-2nd-july-2018
We hope to be able to run further rounds of these scheme later in the year and we’re happy to speak to you about your ideas to help shape an application – please check out the details on our website and get in touch.
Posted on 30/05/2018
Go to the news index page.