Funding: Preparation for UKRI GCRF Challenge Clusters call
The CGC SRI will be facilitating University of Cambridge bids to the UKRI GCRF Challenge Clusters call through a preparatory workshop on 12th August, 10-12 pm at the Maxwell Centre (Rayleigh Seminar Room).
The workshop will convene colleagues that are interested in applying and will include:
· the presentation of future plans for their ongoing global challenges research
· a discussion about the opportunity presented by the Challenge Clusters call
· the description of support mechanisms available at University of Cambridge for the preparation of bids (through Cambridge Global Challenges SRI and through the Research Offices)
· the presentation of bids already in preparation
· the facilitation of collaborations between ongoing global challenges research projects
For those that wish to work on their proposals after the workshop, the Rayleigh Seminar Room will also be available from 12-5pm.
· Please register here for the workshop (10-12pm) and/or to use the Rayleigh Seminar Room for the preparation of proposals (12-5pm) – and email firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th August if you would like to reserve car parking at Maxwell Centre.
· If you are not available to join the session on 12th August and would like to identify "clustering partners", the registration form also collects a (optional) summary of the intended next steps for your ongoing global challenges research through the Challenge Clusters call – to be shared with colleagues participating in the preparatory workshop and, after the 12th August, with the wide Cambridge global challenges community.
· The Strategic Research Office is requesting basic information about the projects to assess interest levels, scope, and leadership/collaboration roles be. If you would like to apply on this call please fill in and submit the internal form to email@example.com by 10th September 2019.
· Support provided by the Cambridge Global Challenges SRI to the preparation of funding proposals is described here.
· Other support provided by the Cambridge Global Challenges SRI towards the facilitation of University of Cambridge research advancing the UN Sustainable Goals in developing countries is described here.
· Information about funding facilitation processes, grant operational mechanisms and policy for ODA-remit work at University of Cambridge can be found here.
Posted on 31/07/2019
Go to the events index page.