This article is in the news archive.
Would you like to see your research image on the Cambridge Neuroscience homepage?
The Cambridge Neuroscience website receives in excess of 6,000 hits per week – Would you like to have your research image visible on the homepage?
To take advantage of this wonderful opportunity, you must be a member of Cambridge Neuroscience (at any stage in your research career) and your research image must fall under one of the themes of Cambridge Neuroscience.
Submitting an image
- Images must be submitted as electronic files to Dr Dervila Glynn.
- All images must also be accompanied by a brief description of the subject, which theme it is linked to and any techniques used to take the image.
- The image and text files must contain your name as the file names.
- In order to email the image successfully, it is recommended that you send a low resolution copy of the image in a file type such as JPEG. If your image is selected for display on the website, you may be contacted by email to resubmit the image at a higher resolution.
- If the image is not your own, please obtain the permission of the author of the image before submission.
Posted on Wednesday 20 June, 2012
Go to the news index page.